The Supernatural Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hail! Allow me to introduce myself...

4 posters

Go down

Hail! Allow me to introduce myself... Empty Hail! Allow me to introduce myself...

Post  Jebidias Carmandy Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Hail and well met fellow members! My name is Jebidias, though you can call me Jeb for short. My experience with actual role play is quite limited, though I do write my own short stories and poems. I'm looking forward to interacting with you all, more specifically the non-human members of this site. I was informed by Lucian that I'm lucky enough to receive some sort of perk for my character, so I'm also looking forward to see what you all have in store for me! Well, that about does it from this little old miner, see you in the forums!
Jebidias Carmandy
Jebidias Carmandy

Back to top Go down

Hail! Allow me to introduce myself... Empty Re: Hail! Allow me to introduce myself...

Post  Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Pleasure to have you with us Jeb. I'm also glad that you chose to play a human character when we have so many other kinds of characters to offer. You did a good job with how you made him, and I think he'll fit in nicely with the rest of our members. As you've probably noticed, we're still short on members, but everyone's writing is really good. If you know anyone that you think might be interested please refer them here. Other than that, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Admin

https://supernaturalsociety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hail! Allow me to introduce myself... Empty Re: Hail! Allow me to introduce myself...

Post  Riona Saleh Carter Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 pm

ஜ❖ஜ
❖___________________________________________________________❧
Heya! And welcome to the Supernatural Society, its a pleasure to have you with us! I look forward to roleplaying with you and just chatting. Everyone here is absolutely great and we're a fun bunch, atleast I'd like to think so.
❖___________________________________________________________❧
ஜ❖ஜ
I'll show you what it means to fool around....just come out and play
Riona Saleh Carter
Riona Saleh Carter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willowbrook Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Greetings Jebidias! It's nice to have a new face around here. Yes, Lucian's right, and we have made you a perk. When you get the chance, come down to the forest to make a thread and you can begin your quest for it. I look forward to rping with you, as I'm sure we all do. Well, see you in the forums. ^^
Willowbrook
Willowbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Jebidias Carmandy Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

I thank you all for the kind words and warm welcome. I'll do my best to try and find others that may be interested, but I'm afraid most people I know only use the Internet for Facebook. I noticed I have a message, that must be info on my perk. I'll read it and we can get started.
Jebidias Carmandy
Jebidias Carmandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum